- Anastassia’s Art House
- Anastassia’s Art House is Hong Kong’s only Russian Art Academy offering Art Education of the highest standards. Our mission is exposing Hong Kong to the vast wealth of Russian & Western cultural heritage in Fine Art. The prime Russian Art Education we offer encapsulates the long tradition of academic excellence pursued in the Russian Art Academies that have produced some of the world’s greatest artists over the centuries. The Academy offers a wide range of classes for children and adults since 1998. Our teaching approach is inimitable and one of a kind in Hong Kong. It offers a perfect balance between introducing the structured elements and techniques a student needs in order to reach a high level of technical competency, while emphasizing on creativity, imagination and individuality. The Director of the Academy, Anastassia Katafygiotis, is a leading Russian Artist whose stunning artworks grace numerous art collections around the world. The Academy has an excellent team of highly qualified Art Educators. All of them are talented practicing artists, holding degrees from renowned Art Academies/Universities. During the past decade the Academy had built a solid reputation for pursuing excellence in Art Education and for setting the standards in the “Art of Teaching Art”. HAPPY VALLEY ART STUDIO G/F, 1A Wong Nai Chung Road Happy Valley, HK Tel:2838 0040 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org REPULSE BAY ART STUDIO Shop G107B, The Repulse Bay 109 Repulse Bay Road, HK Tel:2812 6465 Email: email@example.com SAI KUNG ART STUDIO G/F 9 Hoi Pong Street, SaiKung town, NT Tel: 2719 5533 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2838 0040
- Email Us!
Squirrel Map aims to be a one stop online resource for kid’s activities, events, lessons and camps. The project is the brainchild of a busy mom who just wanted to find a better way to look into kid’s activities…based on location, time and date, and access to public transport. Squirrel Map does all the work for you so you have more time for your loved ones!
- Van Gough Alive.. The Most Visited Multi-Sensory Exhibition Experience in the World May 29, 2019
- STANDARD CHARTERED ARTS IN THE PARK 2018, November 3 – 4, 2018 at Victoria Park October 15, 2018
- (Sept 6, 2018) Maggie & Rose New Causeway Bay site! September 6, 2018
- (Aug 14, 2018) One Art Lab in North Point offers drop in art lessons for just $180 August 14, 2018